Jump to other news and events
How can time for school fit into an already busy day-to-day life?
- Spend time on campus doing homework when possible. Once you get home, there are too many distractions and interruptions.
- Establish a routine that works for you. Always try and get ahead on homework and especially projects.
- Online courses allow you to be in control of YOUR time which is often limited. It's a great way to fit classes into a busy schedule.
- Remember you chose Purdue University for the education, not the social life.
- Use email. Your time and the professor's time are precious. Emails can be sent and answered at each person's convenience. Plus, it's in writing. If something needs to be verified-keep those emails, including the ones to advisors, etc.
- Grades are important but don't let them take the fun out of learning.
- Participate in class; you will get so much more out of your education.