The following leadership programs are part of S.E.E.D. (Student Enrichment and Education Development):
- The Leadership Journey - Learn more about the 4-tier program, including Emerging, Engaging, Impacting, and the Capstone Leadership Experiences
- President's Leadership Class
- Emily Mauzy Vogel Sophomore Leadership
Development Conference (EMV)
- Generating Opportunities for Leadership Development (GOLD)
- Boiler Volunteer Network Student Leadership Team
Additional leadership programs open to all Purdue students:
- Mortar Board Leadership Conference
The Mortar Board Leadership Conference invites current and developing student leaders to network, work with, and learn from professionals to develop strong leadership skills. The conference gives participants great opportunities and offers breakout sessions by professionals that focus on all scopes of successful leadership. Mortar Board plans and hosts the annual Mortar Board Leadership Conference. Their mission is to provide students with the opportunity to engage with Purdue Leaders while also helping them enrich their leadership journey by highlighting our participants' success stories.
- Indiana Greek Leadership Conference (IGLC)
The Indiana Greek Leadership Conference gives attendees an opportunity to network with other Fraternity and Sorority leaders from across the Midwest. This experience enriches the Fraternity and Sorority life, helping participants gain the skills necessary to be a successful leader within their community.