- The students will attend a tutoring session once a week.
- If students are going to miss a tutoring session, they must speak with the tutor personally a day in advance of the absence or call the HORIZONS' office at 494-7094 to leave a message at least 2 hours before the session is to take place.
- If a student misses 2 sessions in a row or 2 out of 3 sessions, the student may lose the scheduled, weekly appointment. The student will still be able to receive walk-in tutoring, if the tutor is not busy with another student.
- If a student is receiving independent tutoring and misses 2 sessions in a row or 2 out of 3 sessions, even if the student has cancelled the appointments, the student will no longer receive tutoring for that semester.
- Students receiving Independent tutoring are responsible for calling the tutor, not the office 2 hours before the sessions are to take place.
Tutoring through the HORIZONS Program is available only to students participating in the HORIZONS Program. If you are not a HORIZONS student check out the other tutoring resources available to you.