Jump to other news and events
Purdue Dean of Students Logo
Facebook Twitter Google+ YouTube 

Frequently Asked Student Questions

Question: What documentation do I need?
Answer: Please refer to the DRC website for Documentation Guidelines.

Question: How do I register with the DRC?
Answer: Call (765)494-1247 to schedule an appointment with your Accommodation Specialist.

Question: What services am I entitled to receive?
Answer: Accommodations are based upon information you provide during your meeting with your Accommodation Specialist.

Question: Does Purdue have tutoring?
Answer: Many sources of academic assistance are available throughout campus.  Some of these include the Academic Success Center, Writing Lab, Biology Resource Center, Chemistry Resource Room, Math Help Room, and Physics Help Room.

Question: If I need special housing accommodations, what is the process?
Answer: Please contact University Residence at (765) 494-1000 for a Housing Accommodation Request Form.

Question: If I need disability parking, what do I do?
Answer: http://www.purdue.edu/pat/mainnav/parking/pdfs/PF-25_Parking_Form.pdf