Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Audiogram, generally not more than 3 years old, which should include the name and contact information of the audiologist who conducted the test
- An accompanying report that includes a brief history of the conditional diagnosis, a description of functional limitations, a description of treatments and adaptive devices currently prescribed; and their effectiveness in ameliorating the impact of the condition, if not static, a description of the expected progression of the condition over time
- If you have questions regarding the nature of the information needed for a student with a chronic medical condition, please call the Disability Resource Center at (765) 494-1247, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- All documentation must be on letterhead, typed, dated, and signed. The documentation should clearly identify the evaluating professional: name, title, professional credentials relevant to the diagnosis and state (where practicing).
- All documentation should be submitted to:
Disability Resource Center
Ernest C. Young Hall, Room 830
155 S Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Fax: (765) 496-3759