Arranging Tests at DRC Testing
- Meets with DRC Accommodation Specialist to determine accommodations.
- Discloses Accommodation Letter to Instructors and discusses how accommodations will be implemented.
- Discusses with instructor the parameters of each exam such as location, date, and start time. Please note: Instructor may choose to accommodate exams within their department.
- Requests each exam individually online a minimum of 3 business days in advance: www.purdue.edu/drctesting.
- Determines if DRC Testing will be used.
- Discusses with student the parameters of each exam such as date and start time.
- Receives exam request from student via email.
- Reviews each exam individually online: www.purdue.edu/drctesting
- Approves the request and provides exam-specific proctoring instructions to DRC Testing Staff.
- Delivers copy of exam to DRC Testing.
DRC TESTING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules exam, sends confirmation emails to student and instructor/proxy and updates online request status to "Scheduled".
- Proctors exam at scheduled date and time according to exam instructions.
- Returns exam to instructor for grading.
- Updates online request status of exam to "Completed" in order to maintain accurate exam statistics.