Purdue Announces 2015 Homecoming Court Members
October 19, 2015
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Purdue University has announced the students who will serve on the 2015 Homecoming king and queen court.
The Homecoming court is selected through an extensive process, with the final step being a formal interview by a panel of judges composed of faculty, staff, students, alumni and community leaders. The selection process is coordinated by the Purdue Student Union Board, which also coordinates with the Boilermaker Night Train parade.
Student voting for the Homecoming king and queen will take place Oct. 28 through Nov. 4 on Boilerlink. The winners will be announced and crowned during the Homecoming Celebration on the Mall event Saturday Nov. 7 on the Main Stage at Stadium Mall, and they will also be introduced during the halftime show at the Purdue-Illinois Homecoming game on Nov. 7.
The 2015 Homecoming court members are:
* Brianne Read, a senior studying chemical engineering in the College of Engineering from Avon, Indiana.
* Katrina Molina, a junior studying industrial engineering technology in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute from Cave Junction, Oregon.
* Kelsey Reiger, a senior studying chemical engineering in the College of Engineering from Dayton, Ohio.
* Lexie Costa, a senior studying special and elementary education in the College of Education from Lindenhurst, Illinois.
* Justine Weatherman, a senior studying economics and management in the Krannert School of Management from Clayton, Indiana.
* Anna Ye, a senior studying industrial engineering in the College of Engineering from West Lafayette, Indiana.
*Alyssa Begle, a senior studying speech language and hearing sciences in the College of Health and Human Sciences from Ferdinand, Indiana.
*Michael Fouch, a senior studying management in the Krannert School of Management from Brownsburg, Indiana.
* Patrick Sullivan, a senior studying finance, accounting, management and industrial management in the Krannert School of Management from Painesville, Ohio.
* Michael Xu, a senior studying hospitality and tourism management in the College of Health and Human Sciences from Shanghai, China.
* Matthew Gebbie, a senior studying accounting, finance, and management in the Krannert School of Management from Granger, Indiana.
*Jacob Ellis, a senior studying organizational leadership in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute from Wabash, Indiana.
*Dustin Weisner, a junior studying aeronautical engineering technology in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute from Columbus, Indiana.
Writer: Jennifer Jackson, Jacks152@purdue.edu
Sources: Bailey Koebernick, firstname.lastname@example.org