LED lighting manufacturer becomes Purdue Research Park tenant

August 24, 2015  


INDIANAPOLIS - Managers of commercial and industrial facilities as well as lighting installers, electrical contractors and resellers may benefit from work by an LED lighting manufacturer that has become a tenant in the Purdue Research Park.

Energy Harness Corp. has opened an office in the Purdue Research Park of Indianapolis. Patricio M. Daneri is the managing director of the company's Midwest region. He said the quality of LED lighting varies greatly among manufacturers.

"Although the difference between incandescent and LED lighting is dramatic, customers don't necessarily believe LED can improve their place of business because they have had bad experiences with low-quality LED products," he said. "At Energy Harness, we control our own manufacturing, which keeps the quality high. Our mission is to provide affordable lighting with a long lifespan."

Daneri said many companies import LED lighting products without quality control from the source.

"Energy Harness currently manufactures more than 60 percent of our own products in the United States, and we are on track to bring the remaining 40 percent to the country by the second quarter of 2016," he said. "We work directly with high-profile strategic accounts and cater to the reseller maker, which appreciates the company's products."

Daneri said becoming a tenant in the Purdue Research Park of Indianapolis was a natural fit for Energy Harness Corp.

"We are a very technically oriented company with many product inventions and technical innovations," he said. "Purdue Research Park fits our company for these reasons, and also because many of our technicians and engineers are Purdue graduates."

About Energy Harness Corp.

Energy Harness™ Corporation designs and manufactures LED lighting products to "Retrofit or Replace" existing commercial lighting systems. Our solid state LED lighting output and color rendering are superior to older traditional lighting and can provide up to 80 percent savings on monthly electric charges. 

Purdue Research Park contact: Steve Martin, 765-588-3342, sgmartin@prf.org 

Source: Patricio M. Daneri, 239-246-1958, patricio@energyharness.com 

Purdue University, 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-4600

© 2014-17 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Integrity Statement | Copyright Complaints | Brand Toolkit | Maintained by Marketing and Media

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact us at online@purdue.edu so we can help.