January 21, 2014
APSAC seeking new members
The Administrative and Professional Staff Advisory Committee is looking to fill up to six seats that will become vacant in May. Applications are due Feb. 28.
Thirty members serve on APSAC and represent administrative and professional staff from all segments of Purdue, including regional campuses.
APSAC is seeking A/P staff members from each of the following areas for the term that begins on June 1, 2014 and ends on May 31, 2017:
* College of Agriculture, Cooperative Extension Service, and School of Veterinary Medicine.
* College of Engineering and College of Technology
* Office of the President, areas reporting directly to the Provost, Board of Trustees, Vice President for Public Affairs.
* College of Pharmacy and College of Health and Human Sciences.
* Senior Vice President for Business Services, Internal Audit, Executive Vice President and Treasurer, and Vice President for Human Resources.
* Associate Vice President for Housing and Food Services (this represents a two-year term).
The membership application and instructions may be accessed online here. The application deadline is Feb. 28.
Questions about the application may be directed to Tyson McFall at firstname.lastname@example.org.For more information regarding APSAC in general, please visit www.purdue.edu/apsac.