Staff memorial to be held May 7
April 19, 2013
Staff members from the West Lafayette campus who have died during the past year will be honored and remembered at a ceremony on May 7.
The ceremony will be held from 3 to 3:30 p.m. in the Loeb Playhouse lobby in Stewart Center.
All staff are invited to attend in paid status with the approval of their supervisor. Any faculty or staff members who worked with the honorees are welcome. Persons with special needs can contact the Office of Special Events at email@example.com or 49-40900.
* Lila Albin, Radiological and Environmental Management.
* Sherri Ashbly, Building Services.
* Rick Bauer, Technical Assistance Program.
* Regina Brummett, Radiological and Environmental Management.
* Judith Haan, Civil Engineering.
* Donald Koverman, Office of Engagement.
* Nancy Loveless, Building Services.
* Kimberlee McBee, University Development Office.
* Deborah Miles, Medicinal Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology.
* Peg Michael, College of Engineering.
* John Mitchell, Botany and Plant Pathology.
* Gail Monnett, Housing and Food Services.
* James Morrison, School of Veterinary Medicine Administration.
* Megan Newman, Sponsored Program Services.
* Derek Tully, Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences.