Printing Services to continue meeting key needs on campus
April 8, 2013
The Printing Services main office on Ahlers Drive and the BoilerCopyMaker in Purdue Memorial Union remain open and will continue to provide essential services for campus customers.
Continuing services for campus customers include:
* Copying, duplicating and general printing, including course packets and exams; business cards, letterhead and stationery.
* Copyright clearance services.
* Print management, including brokering print projects to outside printers.
* Bulk and targeted mailing services and mail processing.
* Secure printing for items such as financial and tax documents, checks, statements and student billing.
* Promotional products.
Services that will be offered in a limited way include archiving, bindery and design.
Satellite centers in Lilly Hall, Civil Engineering Building and Beering Hall will be closed as of May 3. Customers at those locations can visit or contact BoilerCopyMaker or Printing Services for needed services.
The Sign Center will continue to operate, but will do so as part of Buildings and Grounds instead of Printing Services.
Customers who would like to discuss current and ongoing projects should contact Cheryl Purefoy at 494-2006.