Old Masters selected for November visit
June 13, 2013
The Old Masters program, which invites outstanding individuals to campus to share ideas and experiences with Purdue students, has announced this year's Old Masters.
Old Masters will be on campus Nov. 3-5, when they will participate in classroom talks, student organization receptions, and social activities.
Those who would like to host an Old Master for a classroom talk or reception should fill out a classroom
talk request form at www.purdueoldmasters.org. More information about the Old Masters program can be found at that website, or email inquiries may be sent to email@example.com.
Here is the list of Old Masters for 2013. Purdue degrees are indicated with degrees in parenthesis.
* Ted Bishop (B.S., agronomy, 1976), president, Professional Golf Association of America.
* Maj. Gen. John Brennan (B.S., aeronautics and astronautics, 1976), retired two-star general and associate director of military support, CIA.
* Julie Eddleman (B.S., consumer and family science, 1992; and M.S., consumer and family science, 1995), marketing director, Procter & Gamble Co.
* Virginia Jacko (M.S., financial counseling, 1975), financial executive at Purdue for 24 years and current CEO of Miami Lighthouse.
* Marshall Larsen (M.S., industrial administration, 1977), board of directors of United Technologies Corp. and retired chairman, president and CEO of Goodrich Corp.
* Mark Lester (B.S., engineering geology, 1975), retired executive vice president of exploration, Chesapeake Energy Corp.
* Cynthia Niekamp (B.S., industrial engineering, 1981), vice president and senior vice president of coating, PPG Industries.
* Karen Korellis Reuther (B.A., industrial design, 1979), creative director, Cast Collective.
* Barbara Smith (B.S., 1981, accounting), senior vice president and CFO, Commercial Metals Co.
* Greg Wasson (B.S., pharmacy, 1981), president and CEO, Walgreens.