February 7, 2013
Learn about the Center for Healthy Living at upcoming sessions
Faculty and staff can learn more about the Center for Healthy Living at sessions being offered by Human Resources. The center is scheduled to open in late February in the Purdue West Shopping Center, 1400 W. State St.
Sessions will cover the following topics:
* High-quality health care, convenience and value offered by the center.
* Who may use the center.
* Available services.
* How much services will cost.
* Hours the center will be open.
A doctor, nurse practitioner or other professional from the center will be on hand at each session.
No registration is needed. Staff may attend in paid status with their supervisor’s approval. Sessions will take place at the following times and locations:
* Feb. 12 (Tu) -- 11 a.m.-noon, Córdova Recreational Sports Center, Room 2265.
* Feb. 14 (Th) -- 2-3 p.m., Stewart Center, Room 310.
* Feb. 22 (F) -- 3-4 p.m., Córdova Recreational Sports Center, Room 2265.
* March 6 (W) -- 1:30-2:30 p.m., Córdova Recreational Sports Center, Room 2265.
* March 8 (F) -- 10-11 a.m., Stewart Center, Room 310.For more information about the Center for Healthy Living, go to www.purdue.edu/healthyliving.