February 19, 2013
Information sessions offer chance to meet Center for Healthy Living staff
Faculty and staff can meet a doctor, nurse practitioner or other health care professional from the Center for Healthy Living at sessions offered by Human Resources. The center is scheduled to open Feb. 27 in the Purdue West Shopping Center, 1400 W. State St.
Sessions will cover the following topics:
* High-quality health care, convenience and value offered by
* Who may use the center.
* Available services.
* How much services will cost.
* Hours the center will be open.
No registration is needed. Staff may attend in paid status with their supervisor’s approval. Sessions will take place at the following times and locations:
* Friday (Feb. 22): 3-4 p.m., Recreational Sports Center, Room 2265.
* March 6 (W): 1:30-2:30 p.m., Recreational Sports Center, Room 2265.
* March 8 (F): 10-11 a.m., Stewart Center, Room 310.
For more information, visit the Center for Healthy Living website at www.purdue.edu/healthyliving.