HR Service Center now handling all West Lafayette FMLA processing
December 13, 2012
West Lafayette campus employees, supervisors and business office staff should now contact the Human Resources Service Center (HRSC) for anything related to the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
"In the past, FMLA processing was handled by various offices around campus," according to Teresa Wesner, customer service manager in HR. "We've pulled all the processing into a central office to increase efficiency."
HRSC staff are available to assist with all FMLA matters, including:
* Paperwork to request a new FMLA leave.
* Questions pertaining to an existing FMLA leave.
* Status updates relating to a pending FMLA leave.
* Questions about the amount of leave remaining.
Questions about FMLA service through the HRSC may be directed to Tammy Synesael, FMLA supervisor, at 49-41691 or email@example.com. Otherwise, employees and business offices should contact the person assigned to cover their work area:
* ITaP, Intercollegiate Athletics, Business Services, Libraries and University Press, International Programs, Graduate School, Student Affairs and Enrollment, and Office of Financial Affairs/Executive Offices -- Paula Cheatham, 49-41533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Pharmacy, Engineering, and Science -- Lisa Hornbeck, 49-41310 or email@example.com.
* Technology, Education, Liberal Arts, and Management -- Lisa Hornbeck, 49-41310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture, and Health and Human Sciences -- Lisa Hornbeck, 49-41310 or email@example.com.
* VP for Public Affairs, VP for Research and Discovery Park, Purdue Extended Campus, Development, and Marketing and Media -- Lisa Hornbeck, 49-41310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Housing and Food Services and Physical Facilities, -- Pam Hardesty, 49-66269 or email@example.com.