WorkLife Programs welcomes 2012-13 ambassadors
September 19, 2012
WorkLife Programs Ambassadors are faculty, staff and retiree volunteers who represent more than 25 areas across campus to help integrate health into the campus community.
Their main responsibility is to help motivate colleagues to achieve healthier lifestyles. They do this by learning about the variety of campus resources, participating on an outreach team, acting as a health and wellness resource for their colleagues and assisting WorkLife Programs staff with campus events.
To contact your Ambassador with questions and ideas, visit www.purdue.edu/hr/worklife/support/ambassadors/index.html.
The ambassadors and their areas of representation are:
* College of Agriculture: Candy Byers and Pam Mow.
* College of Education: Roslynn Bol and Laura Wright.
* College of Engineering: Jennifer Groh and Kristy Smith.
* College of Health and Human Sciences: Sally Harmon and Marti Van Court.
* College of Liberal Arts: LaTasha Swanson and Judy Ware.
* College of Pharmacy: Melinda Schultz.
* College of Science: Jean Jackson and Tammy Siemers.
* College of Technology: Mitch Springer and Raji Sundararajan.
* Vice President for Ethics and Compliance, Office of Governmental Relations, Office of Institutional Research, Graduate School Administration, Vice President for Development, Office of Marketing and Media, and affiliate organizations: Brandee Sommer and Anne Washburn.
* Vice President for Business Services and Assistant Treasurer, and Vice President for Human Resources: Annette Eichholz and Kimerly Mullen.
* Intercollegiate Athletics: Angela Pickett and Toyinda Wilson-Long.
* Office of the President, Office of the Provost, Vice Provost for Diversity, Vice Provost for Engagement, Vice President for Research, Discovery Park, International Programs, Libraries, and Continuing Education and Conferences: Jennifer Redden and Beth Scharf.
* Retirees: Joma Roe.
* School of Management: Amy Ross and Donna Steele.
* School of Veterinary Medicine: Mindy Anderson and Amanda Schoolcraft.
* Vice President for Information Technology: Sue Lakin and Martha Williams.
* Vice President for Physical Facilities: Glen Shockey and Beth Timmons.
* Vice President for Housing and Food Services: Shannen Jordan and Mary Ann Prah.
* Vice President for Student Services: Anita Brieda and Michelle Whipple.
For more information on the WorkLife Programs ambassadors, call 49-45461 or email email@example.com.