September 20, 2012
Entrepreneurship roundtable to offer insights, connections
An "Entrepreneurship@Purdue Roundtable" on Tuesday (Sept. 25) from Krannert School of Management will help connect people with resources, opportunities and one another at Purdue.
The event, set for 5-6:30 p.m. in Rawls Hall, Room 2070, is sponsored by Krannert's MBA and MS Programs office with Business Technology & Entrepreneurship (ByTE), a group formed by master's students in the school. The event is open to anyone at Purdue and in the community.
The gathering will address entrepreneurship and related campus resources, offer an occasion to develop one's professional network, and feature several speakers. They are:
* Paroon Chadha, co-founder of Passageways and Krannert alumnus.
* Rick Cosier, the Avrum and Joyce Gray Director of the Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship and Leeds Professor of Management.
* Elizabeth Hart-Wells, assistant vice president at the Purdue Research Foundation and director of its Office of Technology Commercialization.
* Gerry McCartney, chief information officer, vice president for information technology, and Olga Oesterle England Professor of Information Technology and inaugural director of the Purdue Innovation and Commercialization Center.
* Tim Peoples, director of Purdue Technology Centers of West Lafayette and PRF's Entrepreneurship Academy.