Sign up now for July 23-24 Fidelity workshops
Fidelity is offering two workshops in July, and all benefits-eligible faculty and staff are invited to attend. Registration is required.
"Getting on the Right Path with Your Workplace Savings Plan" will cover:
* Effectively balancing your saving, spending and debt.
* Setting goals and developing a plan to reach them.
* Estimating how much to save for retirement.
PERF-covered employees may attend this workshop at 9 a.m. July 23 or at 1:15 p.m. July 24.
Employees covered by Purdue’s defined contribution retirement plan may attend this workshop at 1:15 p.m. July 23 or at 9 a.m. July 24.
"Building a Portfolio for Any Weather" will cover:
* Learning your personal investment style and determining an appropriate investment mix.
* Selecting investment options to fit your investment approach.
* Managing your investment strategy to help meet your long-term goals.
PERF-covered employees may attend this workshop at 10:15 a.m. July 23 or at 2:30 p.m. July 24.
Employees covered by Purdue’s defined contribution retirement plan may attend this workshop at 2:30 p.m. July 23 or at 10:15 a.m. July 24.
All workshops will be in Stewart Center, Room 310, and are one hour long.
To reserve a spot in one or both of these workshops, call Fidelity from 8:30 a.m. to midnight Eastern time Monday through Friday at 800-642-7131, or visit http://plan.fidelity.com/purdue. Space is limited and participants must register 24 hours in advance of the scheduled workshop.
Fidelity is Purdue's official provider of education, guidance and assistance related to retirement plan investments and decisions. Fidelity provides these workshops to Purdue employees at no extra charge.