Purdue community invited to Council for Manager Development presentations
The 2012 Council for Manager Development graduating class is scheduled to present results of its project work from 10 a.m. to noon April 24 in Stewart Center, Fowler Hall.
Interested members of the Purdue community are invited to attend.
Topics to be presented are:
* INTransition – The successful transition of new beginning undergraduate international students
Team: Ben Dispennett, Yating Haller, Anneliese Kay, Ken Musselman, Jim Slopsema, Lisa Tetzloff, Michelle Williams
* Sophomore Success
Team: Greg Hedrick, Jessica Lawrence, Beth Siple, Sasse Steele, Ryan Stremke, Jessica Teets
* Student Football Game Day Experience
Team: Eric Chin, Chris Clopton, Rosa Ledezma, Terry Patterson, Tracy Sondgerath, Brenda Wallar, Brian Zink
The Council for Manager Development is a two-year program intended to advance knowledge, enhance skills and foster interdisciplinary contacts helpful to staff as they recognize and take opportunities to move forward in their University careers.
Components of this program are:
* Opportunities to meet with key University leaders and learn about their roles and responsibilities.
* Exposure to significant questions and trends that currently shape the direction of Purdue and higher education.
* Interaction with a cross-functional team to research, analyze, develop strategies and present recommendations for action.