APSAC seeking new members
January 31, 2012The Administrative and Professional Staff Advisory Committee is looking to fill eight seats that will become vacant in May.
Twenty-five members serve on APSAC and represent administrative and professional staff from all segments of the Purdue campus community, including regional campuses.
APSAC is encouraging A/P staff within the following units to apply:
* College of Agriculture, Cooperative Extension Services, School of Veterinary Medicine (two openings).
* College of Engineering, College of Technology.
* College of Liberal Arts, College of Education, School of Management.
* Vice President for Information Technology.
* Associate Vice President for Housing and Food Services.
* Vice President for Research, Discovery Park.
* Vice President for Student Affairs.
The membership application and instructions may be accessed online at www.purdue.edu/apsac. The application deadline is Feb. 15.
Questions may be directed to Beau Moore at 49-40438 or email@example.com.