Walk-in sessions help employees tap into PayFlex features and service
Human Resources is offering walk-in sessions to help employees with flexible spending accounts (FSAs) start off right with PayFlex, Purdue's new administrator for general purpose health care and dependent care FSAs. Cigna continues in 2012 as the administrator for health savings accounts and limited purpose FSAs, which are both associated with the Choice Fund with HSA medical plan.
"PayFlex offers a lot of helpful features," says Teresa Wesner, human resources customer service manager. "Employees can access everything by going on their own through the PayFlex website, but sometimes it's easier to sit down with someone who will walk through it with you. That's what these sessions are all about."
At the walk-in help sessions, employees can do the following:
* Set up a username and password to take advantage of everything offered through the PayFlex website, purdue.healthhub.com. Employees need only their PUID to get started.
* Enroll in direct deposit to receive reimbursement for dependent care and paper health care claims within 48 hours of when PayFlex receives the employee's claim. Interested employees should bring their bank routing numbers and account information, which they can find at the bottom of any of their checks.
* Order additional FSA debit cards for eligible family members.
* Register as a mobile application user.
* Sign up for notifications and alerts, including timely notice when the employee needs to verify the eligibility of a claim (referred to as "substantiation").
Walk-in help sessions will be offered at the following times and locations:
* Freehafer Hall, Training Lab 104 (formerly BSTR -- Business Services Training Room)
-- Jan. 24. 8 a.m.-noon
-- Jan. 26. 1-4 p.m.
-- Feb. 1. 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
-- Feb. 7. 8 a.m.-noon
-- Feb. 8. 1-4 p.m.
* Beering Hall, Room B291
-- Feb. 9. 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
For more information about PayFlex and the FSA program, contact Human Resources at 49-42222 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to one of these online resources:
* PayFlex: purdue.healthhub.com
* Standard Health Care FSA information: www.purdue.edu/hr/Benefits/Standard_FSA.html
* Dependent Care FSA information: www.purdue.edu/hr/Benefits/Dependent_Care_FSA.html