Benefits enrollment information available through recorded presentations
Employees who were unable to attend a live benefits enrollment presentation or who want to review the information again can access recorded presentations around the clock.
Available presentations are:
* Purdue 2012 enrollment overview at https://gomeet.itap.purdue.edu/p56005063.
* Cigna review of 2012 medical plans at https://gomeet.itap.purdue.edu/p47968526.
* Cigna overview of the health savings account (HSA) at www.jpmorgan.com/cm/ContentServer?c=TS_Content&pagename=jpmorgan%2Fts%2FTS_Content%2FBlank&cid=1314930337199&source=DirectURL_cignahsavideo.
* PayFlex overview of flexible spending accounts (FSAs) at https://gomeet.itap.purdue.edu/p90789939.
Open enrollment ends at midnight on Nov. 24. No changes will be accepted after that time.
* To enroll and certify tobacco-user status (non-tobacco user, tobacco user, or tobacco user who has completed an approved cessation program), go to www.ebenefits.com/purdue.
* Visit the open enrollment Web page for resources and information, www.purdue.edu/hr/Benefits/enroll.html.
* For open enrollment assistance, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 49-42222, or contact your regional campus HR office.
* Walk-in assistance from Human Resources is available 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday-Friday in Freehafer Hall. Service will be available through 5 p.m. Nov. 23.