Benefits enrollment help available in Freehafer Hall through Nov. 23
Following three weeks of presentations and walk-in labs across the West Lafayette campus, benefits open enrollment assistance now moves to the Business Services Training Room (BSTR) in Freehafer Hall. Employees may walk in for help between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or may call ahead for an appointment. Enrollment service will be available through 5 p.m. on Nov. 23.
In addition, multiple online resources will be open through the Nov. 24 close of open enrollment:
* Recorded presentations: Employees who were unable to attend a live presentation or who want to review the information again can access recorded presentations around-the-clock. Find the link under the Enrollment Resources section at www.purdue.edu/hr/Benefits/enroll.html.
* Sample employee scenarios, www.purdue.edu/hr/Benefits/EmployeeMedicalExamples.html: See how Purdue's three 2012 medical plans work out for a diverse group of make-believe Purdue employees.
* Premium Difference Calculator, https://www2.itap.purdue.edu/bs/hrcalculators/benefitsplan2012/index.cfm: An online tool to calculate an employee's medical premium increase or decrease for 2012, depending on the medical plan option the employee chooses.
* Dependent eligibility information, www.purdue.edu/hr/Benefits/eligible_dependents.html:
Review dependent eligibility rules for Purdue benefits. Dental, critical illness and Hyatt Legal are programs that changed eligibility for 2012.
* Cigna's website, www.mycignaplans.com: Compare out-of-pocket costs for Purdue's three 2012 medical plans. Enter the user ID "Purdue2012" and the password "cigna."
* PayFlex's HealthHub website, purdue.healthhub.com: The site includes a calculator to figure how much to put aside in an FSA and listings of eligible and ineligible FSA expenses. Employees may use the site now for general information, but should not register on the site until Jan. 1.
Open enrollment ends at midnight on Nov. 24. No changes will be accepted after that time.
* To enroll and certify tobacco-user status (non-tobacco user, tobacco user, or tobacco user who has completed an approved cessation program), go to www.ebenefits.com/purdue.
* Visit the open enrollment Web page for resources and information, www.purdue.edu/hr/Benefits/enroll.html.
* Call 494-2222 or your regional campus HR office for open enrollment assistance.