Benefits open enrollment sessions recorded for 24-hour viewing
Recorded versions of open enrollment presentations are available on the Benefits website.
* Purdue 2012 Enrollment Overview at https://gomeet.itap.purdue.edu/p56005063/.
* Cigna review of 2012 medical plans at https://gomeet.itap.purdue.edu/p47968526/.
* Cigna Choice Fund with HSA at www.mycignaplans.com.
Use the ID "Purdue2012" and password "cigna." Accept the user agreement. Then click "Learn the benefits and advantages of using a CIGNA Choice Fund HSA" from the "I want to …" box on the right side of the screen.
"Although we've had numerous information sessions and walk-in labs, we realize these live sessions may not work for everyone," says Teresa Wesner, customer service manager in Human Resources. "The recorded sessions make the information available on the employee's time schedule."
For a schedule of remaining live sessions and additional benefits open enrollment help, visit the open enrollment home page at www.purdue.edu/hr/Benefits/enroll.html.
Open enrollment ends at midnight on Nov. 24.
* To enroll and certify tobacco-user status, go to www.ebenefits.com/purdue.
* Call 49-42222 or your regional campus HR office for open enrollment assistance.