Fidelity offering two more workshops this week
Fidelity has announced two additional workshops for Purdue faculty and staff during the first week of October. Advance registration is not required.
Oct. 4 (Tu) -- 9 a.m., Beering Hall, Room 2275
Designing Your Financial Roadmap will provide guidance and strategies to help employees achieve their financial goals.
* Design a financial road map to help achieve savings goals.
* Look at different ways to save for retirement.
* Identify the other financial goals that are part of an individual's plan.
* Learn how to help protect savings for the future.
* Explore the tools and resources available from Fidelity.
Oct. 7 (F) -- 2:30 p.m., Ford Dining Court
Getting on the Right Path with Your Workplace Savings Plan will provide the guidance needed to:
* Understand the many advantages of saving through the workplace.
* Find money to save for the future.
* Create a budget and manage debt.
* Simplify finances for easier account management.
* Set goals and develop a plan to reach them.