Presentations to offer insight into 2012 Purdue medical plan possibilities
Faculty and staff can learn more about factors influencing medical plan decisions for 2012 at presentations being offered by Human Resources. The presentations also will cover components of each current medical plan’s design, plus tips for being a good health care consumer.
Registration is not required. Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis. With supervisor approval, employees may attend these sessions in pay status. Here is the remaining schedule:
* Sept. 7 (W) -- 3:30-5 p.m. in Schleman Hall, Room B038
* Sept. 8 (Th) -- 3:30-5 p.m. in Schleman Hall, Room B038
* Sept. 9 (F) -- 12:30-2 p.m. in Civil Engineering Building, Room 2108
* Sept. 12 (M) -- 3:30-5 p.m. in Krannert Building, Room G002
* Sept. 13 (Tu) -- 8:30-10 a.m. in Rawls Hall, Room 2058
* Sept. 16 (F) -- 3-4:30 p.m. in Neil Armstrong Hall, Room 1103
HR is also available to bring this presentation directly to departments. Departments interested in this option should send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from HR will then contact the department to schedule a presentation time.