Purdue community invited to Council for Manager Development presentations
The 2011 Council for Manager Development graduating class is scheduled to present results of its project work from 10 to noon April 14 in Stewart Center, Fowler Hall.
Interested members of the Purdue community are welcome to attend.
Topics to be presented are:
* Post Award Process
Team: Jill Irvin, Alex Kingman, David Musi, Suzanne Shaw, Nathan Snodgrass
* Centralized Student Employment
Team: Scott Banfield, Randy Hountz, Rob Shook
* Boiler Talent Management Solution
Team: Donna Ahlen, Seth Grant, Michelle Holewinski, Dwight Snethen
* Sustainable Lighting for Safer Pathways
Christine Collins, Bryan Shaffer, Mark Sobers, Heather Toro, Brenda Walling
The Council for Manager Development is a two-year program intended to advance knowledge, enhance skills and foster interdisciplinary contacts helpful to staff as they recognize and take opportunities to move forward in their University careers.
Components of this program are:
* Opportunities to meet with key University leaders and learn about their roles and responsibilities. * Exposure to significant questions and trends that currently shape the direction of Purdue and higher education.
* Interaction with a cross-functional team to research, analyze, develop strategies and present recommendations for action.