APSAC seeking new members
The Administrative and Professional Staff Advisory Committee is in the process of filling eight seats that will become vacant in May.
Twenty-five members serve on APSAC and represent administrative and professional staff from all segments of the Purdue campus community, including regional campuses.
APSAC is encouraging A/P staff within the following units to apply:
* College of Agriculture, Cooperative Extension Services, School of Veterinary Medicine.
* College of Engineering, College of Technology.
* College of Health and Human Sciences, College of Pharmacy (term is June 1, 2011- May 31, 2015).
* College of Liberal Arts, College of Education, School of Management.
* Executive Vice President for Business and Finance, Treasurer, Internal Audit, Senior Vice President for Business Services and Assistant Treasurer.
* Intercollegiate Athletics, Vice President for Development.
* Office of the President and areas reporting directly to the Provost, Office of Marketing and Media, Board of Trustees, Vice President for Ethics and Compliance, WBAA (2 openings).
The membership application and instructions may be accessed online at www.purdue.edu/apsac. The application deadline is Feb. 15.
Questions may be directed to Bonnie Fox at 49-67286 or firstname.lastname@example.org.