APSAC seeking new members
The Administrative and Professional Staff Advisory Committee will begin the process in January 2011 to fill eight seats that will become vacant in May.
Twenty-five members serve on APSAC and represent administrative and professional staff from all segments of the Purdue campus community, including regional campuses.
APSAC is encouraging A/P staff within the following units to apply:
* College of Agriculture, Cooperative Extension Services, School of Veterinary Medicine.
* College of Engineering, College of Technology.
* College of Health and Human Sciences, College of Pharmacy.
* College of Liberal Arts, College of Education, School of Management.
* Executive Vice President for Business and Finance, Treasurer, Internal Audit, Senior Vice President for Business Services and Assistant Treasurer.
* Intercollegiate Athletics, Vice President for Development, WBAA.
* Office of the President and areas reporting directly to the Provost, Office of Marketing and Media, Board of Trustees (2 openings).
The membership application and instructions may be accessed online at www.purdue.edu/apsac beginning Jan. 3. The application deadline is Feb. 15.
Questions may be directed to Bonnie Fox at 49-67286 or firstname.lastname@example.org.