APSAC announces grant recipients
The Administrative and Professional Staff Advisory Committee has awarded individual professional development grants to 22 administrative and professional staff members.
Grants up to $750 are awarded twice a year. APSAC will award a total of $14,023 for its fall 2010 grants. The Professional Development Subcommittee chose the winners from 60 applicants.
The next application period will be Feb. 1 through March. 1. Information about the process is at www.purdue.edu/apsac/Subcommittees/grantgeneral.htm.
Grant recipients, and the areas in which they work, are:
* Jennifer Ashley, Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital.
* Susan Aufderheide, Undergraduate Study Program.
* Lou Ann Baugh, Agricultural Economics.
* Betty Bugusu, Department of Food Science.
* Bethany Butson, Office of Institutional Research.
* Laran Coon, Psychological Sciences.
* David Cramer, College of Liberal Arts Administration.
* Robert Cumberland, IT Customer Relations.
* Erin DeRosa, Dean of Students.
* Mindy Jasmund Welks, IT Customer Relations.
* Yolanda Jonker, Psychological Sciences.
* Paula Kayser, IT Customer Relations.
* Pamela Kirby, Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital.
* Anne Marie Kubat, Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences.
* Jason Lipscomb, Building Services.
* Tammy Loew, Purdue University Student Health Center.
* Colleen Maguire, Purdue University Student Health Center.
* James Moore, IT Systems and Operations.
* Sherie Poremski, Business Office, Housing and Food Services.
* Robert Rode, Forestry and Natural Resources.
* Amanda Schoolcraft, Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital.
* Amber Simons, Vice President for Human Resources.