Several help options still available for benefits open enrollment
The deadline for enrolling in 2011 benefits is Nov. 24, but Staff Benefits is encouraging faculty and staff to enroll well before the end date. Enrolling sooner will allow employees to avoid high traffic on the online enrollment system, resulting in faster service, and will ensure that benefit ID cards and accounts are ready to go for the first of the new year.
For faculty and staff seeking benefits enrollment assistance, numerous resources are available.
* Visit www.purdue.edu/benefits/enroll.htm for information and links to helpful tools.
* Available online presentations offered through the site include:
-- Enrollment Overview
-- Choice Fund with HSA Medical Plan
-- Purdue Medical Plans and Flexible Spending Accounts
* For information and assistance enrolling in voluntary benefits, call 877-328-3604. The call center is open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday through Nov. 23. On Nov. 24, the call center will close at 1 p.m.
* For assistance with other enrollment related information, contact Staff Benefits at 49-42222.
* Through Nov. 24 -- 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Business Services Training Room, Freehafer Hall.
* Today (Nov. 18): 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Room 753, Krannert Building.