Fall wellness screenings available on West Lafayette campus
Sign up now for a wellness screening appointment with the School of Nursing.
Appointments are available at the following times and locations:
* Sept. 28, Oct. 1 and Oct. 4 -- 10-11:30 a.m. and 1-3:30 p.m. Room B-5, Johnson Hall of Nursing.
* Oct. 5 -- 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:10-3:10 p.m. Room 3203, Nelson Hall of Food Science.
* Oct. 8 -- 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:10-3:10 p.m. Room 1284, Beering Hall.
* Oct. 15, 19 -- 8:10-11:30 a.m. and 1:10-3:30 p.m. Room B-5, Johnson Hall of Nursing.
* Oct. 18 -- 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:10-3:10 p.m. WorkLife Programs, PWF, Purdue West Shopping Plaza, 1402 W. State St.
Benefit-eligible faculty and staff and their spouses/same-sex domestic partners may receive one free wellness screening per calendar year. Participants must bring their Purdue ID at the time of the screening.
To schedule an appointment, visit www.purdue.edu/worklife and click "Register Now." Those interested in a screening are encouraged to register at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment time.
If an individual has an existing medical condition, or is already on medication for any medical condition including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, or others, it would be more appropriate for the person to see his or her health care provider for a screening.
If you have questions about the screenings, call 49-45461.
For regional campus screening events, contact your campus program:
* Calumet: (219) 989-2709, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Fort Wayne: (260) 481-6647, email@example.com.
* North Central: (219) 785-5519, firstname.lastname@example.org.