Health assessment available online
Human Resources WorkLife Programs encourages all employees participating in Purdue medical plans to spend 20 minutes completing the online assessment to learn valuable information about their health.
To be ready for the health assessment, employees can complete a wellness screening on campus or with their health care provider. The following values are needed: blood pressure, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, height, weight and waist circumference. Participants can answer "I'm not sure" for unknown values, but entering all the numbers will provide the best results. The assessment can be updated later with new information.
To complete the health assessment, go to mycigna.com. Participants will first need to register by following these steps:
* Select the blue "Register" button on the bottom left-hand side of the page and follow the instructions. Once registered, look for the red apple on the right-hand side of the page. Select the "Take my health assessment now" link.
* On the next page, select your name. A new window will open to the "my health & wellness center" log-in page.
* On the log-in page under "New Users," select "Register for my health & wellness center."
* Follow the instructions on the screen and complete all required fields.
* When registration is complete, the "my health & wellness center" home page will display. From here, participants can take their health assessment or join an online health coaching program.
Upon completing the health assessment, employees will receive information about their health and have the opportunity to work with a member of the Choose Well, Live Well Personal Health Team to begin meeting their goals.
For more information, visit www.purdue.edu/cwlw or mycigna.com. Contact the Choose Well, Live Well Personal Health Team at 800-767-7141 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday-Friday, or 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday. The team also can be reached by e-mail at PurdueLiveWell@CIGNA.com.
The online health assessment will be unavailable from 5 to 10 a.m. Saturday (Oct. 9).
After this scheduled outage is over, the health assessment will be available again at mycigna.com.