Fall wellness screenings available on West Lafayette campus
Sign up now for a wellness screening appointment with the School of Nursing.
Appointments are available at the following times and locations:
* Sept. 7, 8, 10, 13 -- 10-11:30 a.m. and 1-3:30 p.m. Room B-5, Johnson Hall of Nursing.
* Sept. 15, 22 -- 8:10-11:30 a.m. and 1:10-3:30 p.m. Room B-5, Johnson Hall of Nursing.
* Sept. 20 -- 8:10-11:30 a.m. and 1:10-3:10 p.m. Room 322, Stewart Center.
* Sept. 21 -- 8:10-11:30 a.m. and 1:10-3:10 p.m. Room 206, Stewart Center.
* Sept. 24 -- 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:10-3:10 p.m. Room 2058, Rawls Hall.
Benefit-eligible faculty and staff and their spouses/same-sex domestic partners may receive one free wellness screening per calendar year. Participants must bring their Purdue ID at the time of the screening.
To schedule an appointment, visit www.purdue.edu/worklife and click "Register Now." Those interested in a screening are encouraged to register at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment time.
If you have questions about the screenings, call 49-45461.
For regional campus screening events, contact your campus program:
* Calumet: (219) 989-2709, email@example.com.
* Fort Wayne: (260) 481-6647, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* North Central: (219) 785-5519, email@example.com.