APSAC welcomes new members
Cherry Delaney, 2009-10 chair of APSAC, passes the gavel to 2010-11 chair Nicholas Howell during APSAC’s recognition luncheon May 12.
The Administrative and Professional Staff Advisory Committee recognized outgoing members and new members at its luncheon and meeting on May 12.
The members who completed their terms are Dan Annarino, Cherry Delaney, Barbara Mansfield, Kevin Maurer, Pam Phegley and Tim Riley. Delaney, Maurer and Riley will serve as emeritus members for 2010-11.
New members were welcomed at the luncheon and the meeting. Their terms begin June 1.
Incoming members and their areas of representation are:
* Archie Allen, Vice President for Housing and Food Services.
* Donya Lester, College of Agriculture and Cooperative Extension Service.
* Rhonda Kerr, Vice President for Information Technology.
* Robert Morman, Vice President for Physical Facilities.
* Angela Paxton, Senior Vice President for Business Services, Internal Audit, Executive Vice President for Business and Finance, Treasurer.
Officers for 2010-11 are Nick Howell, chair, and Robin Shanks, vice chair.