Recipients named for 2010 Learning Outcomes Assessment grants
The Office of the Provost has awarded eight Learning Outcomes Assessment grants. Grant projects were chosen from a total of 35 applications.
The recipients are:
* Patricia Darbishire, clinical assistant professor in the Department of Pharmacy Practice.
* Karen Foli, assistant professor of nursing.
* James Henderson, coordinator of teaching laboratories in the Department of Biochemistry.
* Laurie Iten, associate professor of biology.
* Steven Landry, assistant professor of industrial engineering.
* Melanie Morgan, associate professor of communication, and Joshua Boyd, associate professor of communication.
* Pamala Morris, assistant dean and director of diversity programs in the College of Agriculture.
* John Sundquist, associate professor of foreign languages and literatures.
Descriptions of the recipients' projects can be found here.