CIGNA rep on campus to explain how to reduce health care expenses
A representative from CIGNA, the administrator for Purdue's three medical plans, will be on campus in April and May to present information on good health care consumerism.
Participants will learn tips for saving on out-of-pocket medical costs and will explore online resources for comparing the costs and quality of health care.
* Saving money on labs, MRIs and other services.
* Saving money at the pharmacy.
* Using the Choose Well, Live Well Personal Health Team to help improve your health and guide you through the complex health care delivery system.
Sessions will be held at the following times and locations:
* April 26 (M). 10-11 a.m. and noon-1 p.m. Room 202, Stewart Center.
* May 25 (T). 10-11 a.m. and noon-1 p.m. Room 202, Stewart Center.
Faculty and staff interested in participating should register by logging in at www.purdue.edu/worklife or by calling WorkLife Programs at 49-45461.
Those who don't have time to register in advance may register at the door. Whether registering in advance or at the time of the event, participants will need their PUID number.