Update: Sustaining New Synergies forums rescheduled
Sustaining New Synergies forums slated for March 11 have been rescheduled for April 1.
In order to continue dialog with the campus community, Sustaining New Synergies forums have been scheduled for the colleges, staff groups and regional campuses. Five open forums have also been scheduled for faculty and staff.
The forums have been scheduled on varying days and times to allow faculty and staff to attend at least one. Upcoming forum dates are:
* College of Technology: noon-1 p.m. March 8. Room 302, Stewart Center.
* College of Consumer and Family Sciences: noon-1 p.m. March 12. Deans Auditorium, Pfendler Hall.
* Open forum: 11-12 p.m. March 15. Room 2280, Beering Hall.
* Purdue North Central/Purdue Calumet: March 23. Time and location to be determined.
* Open forum: 3-4 p.m. March 26. Room 1086, Rawls Hall.
* IPFW: March 29. Time and location to be determined.
* CSSAC forum: 9-10 a.m. March 30. Room 206, Stewart Center.
* College of Engineering: noon-1 p.m. March 30. Location to be determined.
* College of Education: noon-1 p.m. April 1. Room 202, Stewart Center.
* College of Liberal Arts/Libraries: 1:30-2:30 p.m. April 1. North Ballroom, Purdue Memorial Union.
* Open forum: 3-4 p.m. April 1. North Ballroom, Purdue Memorial Union.
* College of Science: noon-1 p.m. April 5. Room 310, Stewart Center.
* School of Veterinary Medicine: noon-1 p.m. April 6. Room 1136, Lynn Hall.
* Open forum: 2-3 p.m. April 7. Room 1142, Lawson Computer Science Building.
* Open forum: 1:30-2:30 p.m. April 13. Room 1142, Lawson Computer Science Building.
* College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Health Sciences: noon-1 p.m. April 16. Room 164, Heine Pharmacy Building.