Campus Information Technology Plan Committee schedules forums
The Campus Information Technology Plan Committee would like to invite information technology staff to one of three information forums to be held next week.
These forums will provide an overview of President France A. Córdova’s charge to Gerry McCartney, vice president for information technology, chief information officer, and Olga Oesterle England Professor of Information Technology. They also will include an update on the committee's focus and progress.
Time will be allowed for questions. Although not required, questions can be submitted in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is suggested that attendees and others who are interested visit the Sustaining New Synergies Web site before the forums to review the FAQ and other posted information regarding the CITP initiative.
The forums are scheduled as follows. Those who cannot attend the time designated for their group are welcome to attend an alternate session or view the session online. Seating is limited.
* ITaP staff: 2-3 p.m. March 1. Room 302, Stewart Center.
* Academic IT staff: 2-3 p.m. March 3. Room 302, Stewart Center.
* Administrative IT staff: 8- 9 a.m. March 5, Room 214 A-D, Stewart Center.
A live video stream of the meetings will be available at mms://video.dis.purdue.edu/CITPMeeting.
Following each forum the video will be archived:
* March 1: mms://video.dis.purdue.edu/bns/ITAP/CITPMeeting100301.wmv.
* March 3: mms://video.dis.purdue.edu/bns/ITAP/CITPMeeting100303.wmv.
* March 5: mms://video.dis.purdue.edu/bns/ITAP/CITPMeeting100305.wmv.