After you have worked for the majority of your adult life, you enter a phase known as "retirement." Learn about your retirement plan, medical coverage options that are available for Purdue retirees and former employees, as well as ways to remain involved.
- Whether you are a Purdue retiree, the spouse of a retiree, or just a visitor to our website, we hope you will take a few moments to explore it and learn about the Purdue Retiree Association organization, its structure, and its activities.
- TIAA-CREF is pleased to help the employees of Purdue University plan for retirement. For over 90 years, we have been helping millions of people in the academic, medical, cultural and research fields plan for retirement. We offer you options to tailor your plan to your investment style and goals.
- 2014 Medical Coverage Premiums for Purdue Retirees and Former Employees.
- Retiree Smart Booklet is an essential booklet for any Purdue Retiree.
- This link leads to information regarding the Indiana Public Retirement System.