The mission of the Purdue’s Moms Together Program is to provide a safe and comfortable atmosphere where pregnant and parenting adolescents (ages 15-24) can gain parenting knowledge, share experiences and support one another during their parenting journey.
The goals of the PPEATE Program include:
- Strengthen the infrastructure to assist pregnant and parenting teens.
- Increase the ability of pregnant adolescents to have a healthy, term baby.
- Increase the likelihood that parenting adolescents will be a strong, informed role model for their children.
- Increase the awareness of available resources for pregnant and parenting adolescents.
- Increase the resources needed for communities to best serve pregnant and parenting adolescents.
Purdue Extension programs used with PPEATE:
- Have a Healthy Baby
- Parenting Counts
- Parents Raising Safe Kids
- Raising Healthy Eaters
- Making Your Food Dollars Work
Stay In School