Welcome to Purdue! This page is designed to assist graduate students find quick resources. Please let us know if there are other resources that would better assist you in your efforts to get acclimated to the university and local communities. Call (765) 494-2530 or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus & Community Resources
- Purdue University - Graduate School
- Latino Graduate Student Organization
- Black Graduate Student Organization
- Purdue Graduate Student Government
- Ombudsman: The ombudsman is a neutral person that will listen, provide information, offer options, seek explanations, make referrals, and advise regarding rights and responsibilities. The ombudsman does not replace any current University service; ombudsmen regularly refer persons to another university office.
- Latino Cultural Center Resource Guide
- Women's Resource Office
- International Student Information
- Graduate Student Staff: Information for graduate students employed by Purdue