Time running out to use this year’s paid personal holiday
Remind your clerical and service staff that they have through June 30 to use their fiscal year 2011-12 personal holiday. The paid personal holiday does not carry over from one fiscal year to the next.
- The University provides one paid personal holiday annually to benefits-eligible clerical and service staff who have completed three continuous months of service.
- Employees may use the holiday for any purpose.
- The paid holiday time is eight hours maximum and is proportionate to the employee’s capacity utilization level (CUL) for the fiscal year.
- To request the paid personal holiday, an employee must submit a completed Human Resources Form 33Absence to the supervisor.
Employees may use the paid personal holiday for fiscal year 2012-13 beginning July 2, 2012.
For additional information or assistance, please contact the HR Service Center at 49-42222.
- Tammy Synesael, leaves administrator
HR Service Center
Visit the LeadingEdition index of articles and past issues.
LeadingEdition is an electronic newsletter for Purdue University supervisors. It is produced and distributed by Purdue University Human Resources four times annually. If you have questions, comments or suggestions relating to the newsletter, please call 49-41679 or email us. Thank you.