Healthy Living at Work Pilot
Who’s eligible for the pilot?
You’re eligible to participate in the pilot if you meet both of these qualifications:
- You’re a benefits-eligible, hourly employee at the West Lafayette campus
- You’re covered by a Purdue medical plan
Here’s what you get:
- A preventive exam and preventive lab work from the fine staff at the Center for Healthy Living – and it’s all at no charge to you.
- A maximum of 90 minutes of paid release time to travel to the center, get your exam and return to work.
Save your sick time! You’ll record this on your time sheet as “Other leave.” You won’t have to make up the time, but you’ll still need to get your work done.
When you can go:
- The pilot runs from Aug. 1 through Dec. 31, 2013.
- The Center for Healthy Living is open Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
We expect this offer to be popular, so act today! Follow the links below for important details.