The Value of Group Rates.
The Convenience of Payroll Deduction.
Listed below are Purdue's voluntary benefit offerings. For more information, follow the link below to the specific benefit's Web page.
- Accident Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance (Faculty and staff)
- Dental Insurance (Graduate staff)
- Legal Services
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
Enrolling in voluntary benefits
Eligible faculty, staff and graduate assistant employees may view and request changes to voluntary benefits using the online EBenefits system. Go to the Purdue Employee Portal, choose EBenefits, and then sign on using your Purdue career account username and password. Here are some quick tips about enrolling in these plans:
- Dental and Group Legal can be elected or dropped only during open enrollment or with a life event change; they follow the same rules that govern cafeteria benefits.
- Some programs are tailored to you and the rates are based on your individual circumstance. The online enrollment system will direct you to a licensed representative who can assist if you express interest in Universal Life, Critical Illness, Group Long Term Care or Auto/Home Insurance.
Going on a leave without pay?
What happens when you aren’t being paid, so premiums can’t be deducted? Get more information about keeping voluntary benefit premiums current while on unpaid leave.