Universal Life Insurance
Universal life insurance with long-term care benefits through Trustmark expands family life insurance protection during working years and provides full living benefits during retirement. Other features include:
- Coverage is available for your spouse/same-sex domestic partner, children and grandchildren, even if you choose not to enroll yourself.
- Pays you a living benefit when the insured receives medically necessary long term care services.
- Coverage is effective on the date of application.
- Group rates continue if employment at Purdue ends.
Enrollment is only available through a one-on-one discussion with a certified benefit counselor (state of Indiana requirement):
How to enroll (During annual open enrollment)
- Call 855-892-6224 for enrollment support over the phone.
- Description of the universal life plan
- Why universal life insurance?
- How universal life can help with long term care needs
- Universal life certificate of insurance SAMPLE
- Benefit restoration and extension of home health and long term care benefits rider
- Home health and long term care benefit rider
- Trustmark notice of insurance practices