Purdue Retirement Plans
Planning for life after Purdue.
Planning and saving for retirement is an important responsibility throughout your working years. Purdue offers a variety of retirement plans, depending upon the type of position you hold, to help you prepare for the financial aspects of retirement.
- Purdue University Retirement Plans
Voluntary Savings Plans:
- How to change your retirement plan beneficiaries
- Fidelity Investor Center in Purdue Memorial Union
- PERF Web site
- Fidelity/Purdue Web site
- TIAA/CREF Web site
- Social Security Administration
- Application for Waiver of Three-Year Waiting Period 403(b) Defined Contribution Base Retirement Plan Form for eligible administrative/professional and visiting faculty in the 403(b) Defined Contribution (Base) plan’s three year waiting period who meet certain criteria.
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan Investment Policy
- Retirement Plan Committee