Get Started - Benefits Enrollment for New Employees
Enroll Online Through EBenefits
To enroll, go to the Purdue Employee Portal, and select EBenefits from the list of options. Enter your Purdue career account username and password.
Decisions You Need to Make Now
Medical: Learn about the plans and choose an option
Employees who do not enroll for medical coverage during their initial open enrollment period will have no medical coverage through Purdue.
The next opportunity to enroll in a Purdue medical plan will be during the annual benefits enrollment in the fall.
- Information about the medical plans:
Purdue Health Plan: Detailed Summary of Benefits, lab benefit
Purdue Health Plan Plus HSA 1: Detailed Summary of Benefits, lab benefit
Purdue Health Plan Plus HSA 2: Detailed Summary of Benefits, lab benefit
- Additional medical plan resources:
Comparison of all medical plans for 2014
2014 Employee Contributions for Medical Plans
Dependent Eligibility (Includes link to information on how to verify your dependents are eligible to be covered on your benefits)
Flexible Spending Accounts
Life and Accident Plans
- Additional Employee Term Life Insurance
- Additional Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Spouse/Same-Sex Domestic Partner and Child Term Life Insurance
- Application for Waiver of Three-Year Waiting Period 403(b) Defined Contribution Base Retirement Plan Form for eligible administrative/professional and visiting faculty in the 403(b) Defined Contribution (Base) plan's three year waiting period who meet certain criteria.
Voluntary Benefit Options
- Voluntary Benefits for Dental, Accident, Critical Illness, Legal Services and Universal Life
Additional Benefits: No Decision Required
- Basic Employee Term Life Insurance
- Basic Employee Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
Always Open: Benefits You May Select at Any Time
- Call the Human Resources Service Center at 49-42222 or call your regional campus Human Resources Office for assistance with benefits.
- Learn about dependent eligibility. (Includes link to information on how to verify your dependents are eligible to be covered on your benefits)
- Go to Anthem.com to find network providers, view the status of your claims and much more, once you receive your insurance cards.
- Go to Castlight health care shopping tool once you receive your insurance cards.
- View employee contribution rates for 2014 medical plans.
- Call the Purdue dedicated Anthem Customer Service at 855-502-6365.
- Visit the Express Scripts website to see if your brand-name drug is on the formulary and if your retail pharmacy is part of the Express Scripts network.
- Call the Express Scripts member service line at 877-845-2795.
Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Purdue Health Plan Detailed Summary
- Purdue Health Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Purdue Health Plan Plus HSA 1 Detailed Summary
- Purdue Health Plan Plus HSA 1 Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Purdue Health Plan Plus HSA 2 Plan Detailed Summary
- Purdue Health Plan Plus HSA 2 Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage