Choose well, live well.
2014 Benefits Open Enrollment ended at 6 p.m. (ET) on Nov. 15.
- Visit our 2014 open enrollment page for information and resources.
- Instructions to see if your doctor participates in Anthem's network.
- Lots of ways to get information: Walk-in labs, presentations, and vendor visits are available.
- Watch a recorded presentation.
- Use the Interactive HSA Guide to see if you qualify for a health savings account.
Time to get your free flu shot.
Purdue offers three ways for benefits-eligible employees and their covered family members to get a flu shot.
Center for Healthy Living provides high-quality health care that's convenient and affordable.
Learn more about Purdue's employee health and wellness center in the Purdue West Shopping Center.
Need an MRI, a CT scan or other high-tech imaging?
Castlight: Shop smarter for health care.
Castlight helps you find a high-quality doctor at an affordable price before you make an appointment.
Save money for yourself and your medical plan with a Tier 1 lab.
- Center for Healthy Living Tier 1 lab
- For all 2014 Purdue medical plans
- For 2013 Purdue Incentive and Purdue Copay participants
- For 2013 Purdue Choice Fund with HSA participants
Preventive care resources available.
- 2014 preventive generic prescription drug list
- 2014 preventive diabetic supplies list
- 2014 preventive care information