Employee Leaves and Time Off
Purdue University offers its employees a valuable and varied package of leaves.
- Leaves Available to All Benefits-Eligible Employees
- Leaves Specific to Administrative and Management/Professional, Operations/Technical Staff, Continuing Lecturers, and Faculty
- Leaves Specific to Clerical and Service Staff
- University Holidays
For Leave/TimeOff questions regarding:
- Eligibility and processing, including FMLA
- Policy interpretation
- Related benefit programming (i.e., Worker's Compensation, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability)
Contact your campus HR office.
Employee Relations is able to assist with any employee relation issues that may arise due to a leave of absence. Please contact your employee relations consultant or call 765-494-1679.